Compete in our Early Spring Qualifying Tournament! 3 rounds on 3 courses.
Friday, April 14
- check-in and casual play throughout the day
- 6:00pm — tent meal at Chestnut Grove, with a players meeting
Saturday, April 15
- starting at 9:00am — two rounds of golf "On the Hill”
Sunday, April 16
- starting at 9:00am — one round of golf "On the Hill”
- Tournament cost will be $50 per participant, payable to United RPA by April 1. (Use the Highbridge Hills address to pay by check, or the United RPA website to pay by credit card. Website payment capability will be added at a future date.)
- Please text Highbridge Hills to arrange for your visit. Please register at the office when you arrive.
- Recreational, casual attire is acceptable for all play.
- Smoking is allowed on the courses.
- Players are allowed to bring beverages/snacks of their choice on the courses.
- No 2-meter rule, no foot-fault rule, and no out-of-bounds distinction (play your disc where it lies), our water hazards are playable.
- All discs are playable.
- Township and County roads are out of play.
- * Rules of play are subject to change.